Thanks for tagging me, @skyre! Here’s 20 facts about me:
1. I like McDo better than Jollibee.
2. I’m a bit of a geek. (or a lot of it but whatever)
3. I used to be really mahinhin but life happened.
4. I observe more than I listen. That’s why I usually remember the maybe insignificant details and how I felt at that moment but not what I have heard. 5. I’m a bookworm.
6. My fave song atm is John Mayer’s version of XO.
7. I’m a true blue Candy girl!
8. My favorite color is teal.
9. I avoid wearing pants if I can. I’m a shorts and skirt kind of girl.
10. I can’t sing to save my life. Nope, nah-uh.
11. I can dance. Awkwardly. I still love swaying to the beat of dance music though.
12. I like pancakes, donuts, and pizzaaaa!
13. I am sort of fascinated with Dracula.
14. I’m a TV series buff. From girly girl like PLL to the action packed True Detective. But my forever love is HIMYM.
15. I claim to be a Ted Mosby when it comes to finding The One but I think that I’m really more of a Barney Stinson.
16. I think book versions of any story is better than the film.
17. The only sports I can play and not even that good at is bowling. Well, and shooting hoops at an arcade if that counts.
18. I want to dye my hair to a bright red color.
19. I actually need glasses but I don’t wear one.
20. I need my caffeine fix every fvcking single day. Or else, I suffer from a dull, pounding, annoying headache.